About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Want an idea of what I eat for breakfast?

I thought I'd give you an idea of what a typical breakfast may look like for me. Today, I'm at 445 calories, but that includes 90 of them for coffee and creamer.  So today, I had 1 1/2 oz of sandwhich meat, 1/3 cup fat free cheese, and 1/2 cup southwestern style Egg Beaters in an omlet. Plus I had 2 cups of hashbrowns. They cook down so it wasn't as much as it sounds. That is a nice full plate of food!  I'm very satisfied too.  Sometimes I'll eat Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal and that's 1 cup at 180-200 calories. In the bowl it sure doesn't look like much but it's SUPER filling because of all the protein/fiber in it.  On occasion I will eat a bagel with cream cheese when I am feeling like I need to splurge. So there you have it, my breakfast type foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment