About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This weeks weigh in

Well I have to admit it, ever since Thanksgiving I've been having a really hard time not cheating! Even those two weeks I lost 4 pounds each I cheated. That made it almost worse, because of losing that much a week and still cheating, I told myself wow I can cheat and still lose! Um, not okay.  Anyway, no weight loss this week. Totally my fault, same with last week.  So I got my "UMPH" back yesterday and did not cheat! In fact, I ate probably too little calories for breast feeding. I didn't even make it to 1800 which is the least I'm supposed to eat. I did 1768 calories. I couldn't eat any more without feeling stuffed.  So I had to start over mentally yesterday and now I'm back on board. Sorry guys, I feel like I let me and you down! Next week's weigh in I'm gonna kill it though!

Forgot to add, I always peek at the scale the day after my weigh in because it never fails, I lost TWO pounds... it just shows it after my weigh in grrrr... so hey, I can't log it on my weight loss tracker, but I'm now 226!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment