About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Week 10 weight loss!

Three pounds GONE!  Yay. Okay and to be honest it's probably more like 4-5 and here's why. TMI coming up so DONT READ if you don't want to hear it!  Constipation. Ug. This is part of weight loss. I can eat tons of veggies, fruits, etc. but it still messes with my body. And that stuff is heavy! I told you it was tmi lol.  It never fails, AFTER I weigh myself and eat breakfast I'm able to go. But that's okay... it will count towards next weeks weigh in.  I gave up on counting my inches because I've lost so many more than I even kept track of. It's too hard to figure it out because my body keeps changing rapidly so it's hard to measure. Just know when I started I was in a size 24 pant, now I'm in 16/18.  Yay!  I can't wait till I get to the skinny type 16's because I have a ton of those. Someone a few years ago who shops at H & M, Gap, Express, etc. gave me lots of her 12-16 size clothes. But they run really small so I have to wait.

Thanks for reading!

Rebecca

1 comment: