About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bring on the weight loss! 1/10/11

Okay, I apologize that it's been almost an entire month since I posted anything.  I took a break from serious weight loss for Christmas and as of January 1st am back into it. This week I've been super serious, strict, and I'm doing awesome with food AND exersize!  I don't expect a big number on Weds. for weight loss though. The reason? Muscle gain.  I recently purchased the WII Fit Plus game. Some of the games on there are just for fun, but some are pretty good exersize!  Take Hulla Hooping for instance. I am sore still from the game three days ago. I played three different sessions if it, 3-5 minutes each.  My sides are especially sore, where I didn't think I could lose fat no less. Also if you do any of the jogging, strengthening, etc. you can not only work up a good sweat but bring your heart rate up too.  So I did an hour of that all three days ago, yesterday I did both the Yoga and Strengthening (all the poses for both) and today I did over an hour of snow shoveling outside. Man that is HARD work! Then we sledded down our very steep, long backyard hill so walking up many times. I am beat.

I'm looking forward to not only posting what this week's loss may be, but especially next weeks!

Thanks for "tuning" in.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment