About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This week's weigh in...

Ug. I gained 2 pounds. I know for a fact it was muscle gain because I have been working out (finally!), but it's hard to see a gain nevertheless.  Hopefully next week, with the way I've been working out, my body will re-adjust.

I want to let everyone know that The Biggest Loser Challenge Wii game is awesome! I thought it was "just a game" type of thing but it's not! Tonight I worked out to it for 38 minutes, with Bob, and I burned 207 calories. It may not be completely accurate on the calorie burn but I was sweating and my legs got quite the burn.  You can taylor workouts to specific body places, length of workout, fat burning, etc. It's really cool and this was just my first one! You can also choose Bob, Jillian, or both.  I recommend it.  I bought it at Best Buy for $39.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment