About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another recepe I use a lot

I think I posted about "Flat Out" tortillas and La Tortilla Factory tortillas. But I'll do it again. I buy the flat out at Walmart and the La Tortilla at Hyvee or Bakers because I Walmart quit selling it.

One of my favorite very quick things to make for lunch is one of those tortillas (they are 80 and 90 calories each) is taking half of a Wholy Guacamole package (these are far less calories than a regular avacado and tons more to use), one wedge of Laughing Cow cheese (any flavor). Mix those together to make a paste. Spread it on the tortilla. Use 2 oz of sandwhich meat (60 calories) or more if you want, I like sprouts so I use those too, tomatoes, and thinly sliced cucumbers. Very low calorie lunch and super filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment