About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Baked Sweet Potato with Curried Yogurt Dressing

Here's another recepe I'm going to try, probably tomorrow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE baked sweet potatoes!

Preheat oven to 350. Cut 2 medium sweet potatoes in half and bake on a sheet for 40 min. (ok seriously, 6-7 min. in a microwave and they are done, don't bother baking).  Combine 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt with 1 T curry powder and 2 or 3 drops hot sauce.  Top each potato half with 1/4 cup of the dressing and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment