About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Breakfast sausage egg muffin (my own recepe)

Super easy, filling, and tasty! Makes 2 muffins

2 slice fat free cheese single (I use Kraft = 25 calories each)
1/2 cup Egg Beaters (any flavor) (1/4 cup = 30 calories)
2 Biggest Loser sausage patties OR Jimmy Dean Sausage Patties (60 calories each)
Thomas Better Start wheat muffins (100 calories each)

Cook Egg Beaters in a pan until set. For Jimmy Dean sausage, place in microwave for 30 seconds. For Biggest Loser sausage patties, cook in a pan until browned. Place ingredients on muffins and enjoy!

Total Calories with Jimmy Dean sausage - 430
Total Calories with Biggest Loser sausage - 442


This picture is with Jimmy Dean sausage. I mixed the cheese with the eggs so you obviously cannot see the cheese slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment