About Me

I'm a 35 year old, happily married, Christian, stay at home mother to four children. I am overweight by about 77 pounds so I decided to do something about it. I'm counting my calories! I created this blog to help others with yummy recepes and ideas on how they can eat healthy as well.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The journey begins!

On October 5th, 2010 I started my journey to a healthier me.  I weighed in at a whopping 243 pounds. Because I am breastfeeding and don't want to lose my milk supply, I am chosing to do a 2000 calorie diet. That's probably a bit high but honestly most days I make it to 1800 anyway. This is a picture of me when I first started. I will post pictures once a month of myself to keep me accountable and show you my progress. I also take my measurements once a week and I will post those occassionally as well.

I hope this inspires you to join me on a life style change to become healthier!



Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment